Matson Landing Ltd
AutoPhone Technical Requirements
AutoPhone E-Mail Option
- IBM Compatible PC
800 x 600 display capability or better
Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT4.0 / 2000 / XP
- Access 97 - preferably with at least Service Release 1
Access 2000 - preferably with Service Release 1 applied
- Access XP - Access 2000 is a valid file format in XP, and therefore the 2000 version is recommended
Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications should be installed on the
PC running AutoPhone. This is supplied with MS Access.
Year 2000 patches should be applied for the operating system, for
MS Access and for the JET database engine to ensure Y2K compliance
64MB RAM for Windows 9X / ME; 128MB for Windows NT4.0 / 2000 / XP
- 50MB Hard Disc Space: Programme files take up around 8MB; 40MB should be plenty for working with around 7,000 records in the AutoPhone database. Access files grow as they are used and should be compacted from time to time in order to remove old data and to defragment existing data.
- AutoPhone can be installed on a network.
AutoPhone E-Fulfilment Option requires the following:
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that these requirements are in place.
- AutoPhone Basic Installation
- Microsoft Word®
- A MAPI Compliant e-mail programme
- A working DDE connection between Access and Word.
All trade marks,
service marks and other protected names and marks, including
"IBM", "Microsoft", "Access",
"Windows", and "Raiser's Edge
for Windows" are acknowledged as the property of their owners.